Friday, April 15, 2011

Tottenham Ready To Offload Heurelho Gomes

It has been revealed that Tottenham are ready to offload goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes.

According to The Daily Mail, Harry Redknapp had refused to blame the Brazilian publicly for Spurs’ 1-0 defeat after the goalkeeper spilled Cristiano Ronaldo’s speculative shot, but it’s understood it was the final straw for the Spurs boss.

Former PSV Eindhoven goalkeeper Gomes, now age 30, accepted full responsibility for his dreadful error against Madrid but admitted it is unlikely to be his last mistake.

He said: “The ball moved a little bit but it was a mistake and I accept it. This was not my first mistake and I know it will not be the last one in my career, but I need to show character like I did before. It was a difficult moment for me but I have to look forward.”



View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More