Friday, April 22, 2011

Edinson Cavani Denies Napoli Exit Rumours

Good news for all Napoli fans as Edinson Cavani has denied that he is planning to leave Napoli.

There’s talk of the Uruguay international wanting a move away if he doesn’t get a new contract at Napoli.

Cavani however said : “There is nothing true in all these rumours. It’s all ridiculous. I’m not changing my club or my agent,”.

“With Uruguay we reached the World Cup quarter-finals. I don’t know where we can end up with Napoli, but we’ll certainly do everything we can to soar as high as possible.

“What I feel for the Napoli jersey and these fans is exceptional and I think if one day I were to play somewhere else, I could never feel the same way.”



View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More