Thursday, April 14, 2011

Javier Hernandez Happy With Role At Manchester United

Javier Hernandez is delighted with his recent scoring form for Manchester United.

The Mexican international acknowledges that he will still be left out of certain matches as Sir Alex Ferguson rotates his squad with the Premier League’s top scorer Dimitar Berbatov and Michael Owen itching for more chances themselves.

Chicharito said : “Like I always say, I need to be ready,”.

“If I am to play one minute or 90 minutes.

“All my team-mates and I are very happy about that. I have only words of thanks to all of them and all the staff – to the boss and all of my team-mates. Of course, I’m very happy and I’m enjoying it a lot. The most important thing here is always that Manchester United win, and it doesn’t matter who scores the goals,” he told MUTV.



View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More