Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Antonio di Natale Happy He Stayed On With Udinese

Udinese striker Antonio di Natale has revealed that he has no regrets rejecting Juventus last summer.

Udinese are in a good position to finish in the top four this season.

The Italian international told Il Guerin Sportivo magazine : “I stayed in Udine because of the people at this club,”.

“I am 33 years old, no longer 20, so I have different priorities. I was happy to stay at a professional club where it feels like you’re in a family atmosphere.

“Of course we talked it over with my actual family too and I am the one who decides when it comes to my work, but quite simply none of us wanted to go to Turin.

“I took a couple of days to think it over. I spent them at my football school and all temptation disappeared. Will I remain at Udinese? I really think I will.”



View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More