Friday, April 22, 2011

Cesc Fabregas Unhappy With Playing Postiton At Arsenal

Interesting new are out and it has been revealed that Cesc Fabregas has complained being played out of position by Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger.

The Daily Mail has revealed that the Arsenal captain suggests in the audio transcript of his infamous interview with Don Balon that he feels Wenger is not playing him in his best position, a point not in the original article.

The 23 year old said: “I still think my best position is slightly deeper. I’m better with the game in front of me.

“It’s not that I’m uncomfortable playing where I’m playing. I don’t touch the ball so much, but I’ve got the chance to play the final pass more.”



View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More