Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Paulo Henrique Ganso Wants To Play In The Serie A

Interesting news are out and it has been reported that Santos star Paulo Henrique Ganso has declared that he wants to play in Serie A next season.

The Brazilian international midfielder is one of the hottest properties on the transfer market for this summer, particularly between AC Milan and Inter Milan.

Paulo Henrique Ganso told Sky Sport Italia : “One day I’d love to play in Serie A and I think sooner or later I will play in Italy,”.

“I have never met Leonardo, but we have spoken often on the phone. He gives me great advice and is a wonderful Coach.

“Having said that, I often talk to Milan defender Thiago Silva too.”



View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More