Monday, June 6, 2011

Carlos Tevez : I Rejected Man City’s Contract Extension!



Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez has revealed that the club have offered him a new contract.


The Argentine international striker was reportedly offered another lucrative new deal last month after City’s FA Cup final success.


The former Manchester United star said in the News of the World : “Sheikh Mansour has made a lot of sacrifices to keep me and if I stay at City, it will be for him.


“He signed me, he wants to keep me but, at the same time, he has told me to do whatever I need to do to be happy.


“He has told me, ‘If you want to leave, then you can go’. There is no deadline – it’s down to me.


“They offered me a new contract in December but I didn’t want to extend it.


“At the end of the season they offered me another new deal but at the moment I don’t know whether I will accept it.”


View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More